Carlos Lugo is the co-founder of Revek Entertainment. He is an independent producer and oversees Development, Budgets and Financing for new projects. He has spent the past ten years in the private sector working in investment banking, a skill he brings with him as he not only finds funds for various projects but ensure’s the financial accuracy of budgets and proposals from various clients. Additionally Carlos also endeavors in short form productions such as music videos and commercials:
*Associate Producer on The Tribes of Palos Verdes, starring Jennifer Garner
*Tinderin Foster a branded series for Tinder starring Erin Foster.
* Miller Light Stoked commercial, directed by Barrett Veldsman, designed for SABMiller Latin American market.
*Recalculating: a short film shot written and directed by Diane Fredel-Weis.
*The Daily Show with Jon Stewart – Booking producer.
*Life inside a Song music video for Arielle Phillips.
*Honey Child music video for Arielle Phillips.
* You are Still Here: a short film, written and directed by Gabriela Revilla Lugo, currently making the festival rounds.
*The Dead Man: working in a producing capacity with Michael Costner in his latest endeavor.
* Ben Jaimen’s Satellites music video: directed by german director Christopher Lenke, and shot in Los Angeles and Berlin.
* Molly’s Method: a TV show written by Revilla Lugo
*School Fight: A Very Short Film : short film co-directed and produced by Lugo and Revilla Lugo.
* You’re Still Here, Indiegogo video
* Some Kind of Hate, sizzle Indiegogo video
* Ben Jaimen’s “Through The Universe” sizzle kickstarter video